Multilingual Web Sites (MWS) refers to sites that contain multilingual parallel texts; i.e., texts that are translations of each other. For example, Europa. There is an urgent need to address the standardization of MWS:
- Users should expect similar behaviour from different sites.
- Webmasters should be capable of creating high quality, low cost sites.
- Panel at the 18th World Wide Conference - Thursday, 23 April 2009, Madrid
- Open architecture for multilingual web sites - draft chair memo for the panel
- Open architecture for multilingual parallel texts - the wider context
- Open architecture for multilingual social networking - position paper for the W3C Workshop on the Future of Social Networking